Walt’s anti-bullying efforts, talks, and writings have garnered international media coverage.
Check out Walt’s latest interview on the Bully Game
Walt's Articles On Bullying
News Coverage on Walt's Anti-Bullying Work
- Walt was quoted in this article in Clarion Ledger.
- Walt did an extensive interview with No Bullying, a web site based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Walt was quoted in the Hartford Guardian about workplace bullying and harassment
- Walt was profiled on Idea Mensch
- Ten Anger Management Lessons Nobody Should Miss
- Walt was quoted on the She Knows web site; could bullying be the reason your child hates school?
- The “Young Perspectives” radio show interviewed Walt on KCAA.
- Cyrus Webb interviewed Walt about his book Rounding Third and bullying for his radio show
- And again a few months later
- KNSJ radio had Walt on to talk about the anti-bullying panel he was hosting at Gam3rCon
- Walt was a guest on “Ask Dr. Annie Abram” to talk about bullying
- His appearance on “My 107.9 FM” was covered in East County Magazine
- The article from the student newspaper, “The State Press,” about his speaking engagement at Arizona State was picked up by numerous web sites including the State of Tennessee’s anti-bullying site, the Southern Poverty Law Center’s site and the School Bullying Council.
- Walt’s appearance at West Virginia University was covered on the school’s web site before the event and by Channel 12, Clarksburg, after his talk.
- His appearances at SUNY-Jamestown, NY was covered by the Post-Journal in both 2011 and 2012.
- When he hosted a panel about bullying after a performance of the play Punk Rock at ion theater, it made East County Magazine.
- It made several media outlets when he was on a panel after a performance of interpretive dance about bullying at Malashock. SDGLN & LGBT Weekly
- On the student TV station and newspaper after his talk at Bethel Park High School
- His appearance at Mission Hills Books and Collectibles was covered by the LGBT Weekly.
- His talk at the Bethel Park Public Library was covered in the Upper St. Clair Patch.
- Walt was quoted in The Edge in Boston about bullying
- SDGLN interviewed Walt about his attendance at the CESCaL conference
Media appearances for Walt's books
- For the Outfield, by Dan Woog
- Rounding Third was recommended on Young Adult Reads.
- And Rounding Third made the honor roll of True Colorz.
- East County Magazine review of Rounding Third
- Zengers review of Rounding Third
- Walt was on Cyrus Webb’s radio show to talk about Good from the Grief.
- An interview for Business Info Guide that Walt did about Going for the Green.
- An interview Walt did with tips on how to build buzz for new books
- An interview Walt did for the “Frustrated Writer” series.
- Indie Reader interviewed Walt about what music he listens to while writing.
- Annie Jennings asked Walt how he markets his books for her PR web site.